Re: libsigc++2 in gtkmm-2.4? (was: Re: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: glibmm 2 .3.0)

Hi all,

Erm, is it possible to get a link to a place where I can find a "Rationale" for this lower case letter naming convention? I really would like to know WHY anybody would go through all this, just to have lower case namespaces and classes. (Moreover I would like to know why at all lower case names!)

(I am ashamed to confess that I was DELIGHTED when I first saw the "Gtk" namespace: every class started with a capital letter!)

Please enlighten me, Hagen!