Re: [gtkmm] Custom TreeStore Problems

Murray Cumming Comneon com schrieb:
It shouldn't be too difficult to try it in GTK+ and in gtkmm and see if
gtkmm is slower. If not, we would then have a simple GTK+ test case that we
could show to GTK+ people and say "how do we make this faster?".

One problem is that stl algorithms like std::lower_bound do not work at all with gtk iterators. Another one is that it's difficult for me to provide a similar enough and yet simple example since there are at least 6 to 8 classes involved for the data representation/ conversion/ projection/ abstraction to get to the core of the problem.

Perhaps I'll try later this month (I have work to accomplish now)

    Christof