[gtkmm] Gdk::Pixbuf::get_from_drawable()

Hi,

I was looking for the gtkmm equivalent of the gtk function

gdk_pixbuf_get_from_drawable()

If I look at the doxygen docs for the gtkmm Gdk::Drawable class at
<http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/classGdk_1_1Drawable.html>,
and more particular in the docs of the Gdk::Drawable::get_image()
function, the member function Gdk::Pixbuf::get_from_drawable() is
mentioned.

However, I can't find this function, neither in the docs, neither in the
header files.  The only place where it is mentioned is in the pygtk class
documentation it seems to me.

Is this something that is not yet implemented, or should I use another
method to obtain the pixbuf?

Thanks,

Klaas (gtkmm newbie)