Re: libsigc++2 in gtkmm-2.4? (was: Re: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: glibmm 2.3.0)

martin-ml hippogriff de writes:

[...]

> As for the advantages, I'm afraid I can't think of more than is listed
> in the announce emails of libsigc++-1.9.x.
> "Technologically superior" might be a proper term to sum it up.

This statement makes me curious. I've looked in the archives, but only
found the announcement of 1.9.7 which doesn't really help. Checked out
libsigc++2, but NEWS is empty. Do you have the time to compile a list?

Small changes in the interface? Better performance, less overhead?

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/