RE: [gtkmm] label en button_press_event problems

> By the way, I'm sure that clickable labels are bad UI design 99% of the
> time.
>
> Murray Cumming
> www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net

Hi Murray, i'm building a small application which monitors employees
presence in a company. When someone is in the building ( they clock in
and out with a magnetic key ) his name is green en when he's not, the
name is red. Since there are 60 employees, i'm putting 60 labels in a
4x15 table and voila. All the information he needs on one screen.
He asked me if it was possible to change someone's status by clicking on
the name. That's where all the "label clicking" questions come from.

Is there a better way to do this? Since i'm quite new to gtkmm
programming, i would love to hear if there is a better way to do this.

Bart