RE: [gtkmm] Custom TreeStore Problems - 90 times

Hej!

I keep getting the same Emails again, again and again. I got the one from
Christof 90 times. Bryan Forbes seems to have the same problem. But it
is not just Christof's Email. The last Email by Murray appeared 3 times in
my mailbox. What is wrong with the mailing list? Is there some kind of a
problem or am I the only one who sees this behaviour? I do not see this
behaviour with any other Email I get.

Best regards

		Stephan