RE: [gtkmm] Does gtkmm come bundled with GNU/Linux distros?

> From: Greg & Erica Wolski [mailto:gewolski msn com]
> By the way,
> Is Gtkmm going to be a part of  Gnome package?

1. I think you mean the GNOME "Platform" release set:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/
2. It is not a good idea to add a possible delay to the GNOME time-based
release schedule.
3. The problem is that not enough linux distributions have shipped gtkmm,
and that's the problem to solve. Distributions will not ship packages just
because they are on a list on gnome.org.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com
Remember to use the "Reply To All" feature with mailing lists.