Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm in Red Hat/Fedora

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
Fedora is not yet accepting applications for new packages, but I noticed
that there are already some RPM guidelines online:
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/developers-guide/

I hope that those of you who know about this stuff will try to make our
.spec files ready for submission when the time comes.

Are there some peculiarities? I've built the gtkmm-2.2.8...rpm just
using the included .spec file (I've only added a line about
gtkmm.devhelp file - by the way, where should it go? I don't see
gtkmm documentation in devhelp list).
So may be I've missed something and my rpm works wrong?
I'm using Fedora 0.94.
	Igor Gorbounov