Re: [gtkmm] Does gtkmm come bundled with GNU/Linux distros?

Quoting Shantanu Kumar <shantanu ax100 net>:

> Can anybody please tell me if gtkmm comes really bundled with GNU/Linux
> distributions? I am using Redhat 9 and no entry shows up for gtkmm when I run
>
> this:
> rpm -qa | grep ^gtk

We're currently trying to have gtkmm included in the fedora core project.
http://fedora.redhat.com/

In the meantime however, if you're looking for easily installed RPMS for gtkmm
I'd suggest you use Dag Wieers' apt repository.

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/

All you need to do is install his apt rpm, then run

# apt-get update
# apt-get install gtkmm2-devel

Cheers

Koz