RE: [gtkmm] gtkmm in Red Hat/Fedora

> From: Bryan W. Headley [mailto:bwheadley earthlink net]
> Anyway, the new package messages are coming through through the
>   	mailto:fedora-package-announce-admin fedora us
> mailing list. Let's see: they've added wine, bash-completion, an
> rpmdevtools package, and htmltmpl. Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta
> at iki.fi>
> seems to be the packager on a number of these.

While it's a good idea to add packags to the old fedora.us project in the
meantime, I don't think this guarantees that they will be appropriate for
the new Fedora project. But I'm not following everything in detail.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com
Remember to use the "Reply To All" feature with mailing lists.