[gtkmm] gtk2-theme-engines-win32

Hi!

I'm working on HeavyMole (http://heavymole.sourceforge.net), a P2P application
using Gtkmm, and we just implemented an option to switch easily the GTK theme
of our application. As we needed for that some theme engines under win32, we
prepared a package with an installer written in the Inno Setup script language.

The theme engines are installed in {GTK_directory}\lib\gtk-2.0\2.2.0\engines,
while some themes are installed in {GTK_directory}\share\themes.

The installer is available at
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/heavymole/gtk2-theme-engines-win32-1.0.exe
The source package contains a README explaining from where come the files, who
have compiled the binaries and how. It is available here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/heavymole/gtk2-theme-engines-win32-1.0.src.tar.gz

Regards,
Christian Van Brussel