RE: [gtkmm] Gtkmm Menu Items not following theme?

Yes, this happens with both the gtk-demo included in
the gtkmm-2.2.8 source, and the "stock" example.

FYI, I'm running a self compiled gtkmm-2.2.8 on Fedora
Core 1, and I've tested this with both the industrial
and bluecurve-gnome themes.

Here are more screenshots of Menu Item's not being
highlighted correctly (the text should be white, not
dark):

http://warlock.arcaner.com/gtkmm-demo-menu.png
http://warlock.arcaner.com/stock-example-optmenu.png

and just for a little reference here's the a grab of
the Gtk+ gtk-demo:

http://warlock.arcaner.com/gtk-demo-menu.png

Any ideas? This is happening on all Menu Items..
including items inside OptionMenu's and MenuBar's.
Thanks :)