[gtkmm] RE: Old gtkmm 1.2v Documentation

> I'm sorry for bothering you, but i'm developing graphical interfaces
> with Anjuta/Glade/Gtkmm1.2v and the link
> (http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtk/class_index.html) for gtkmm
> 1.2 reference
> in gtkmm.org is broken. I don't have good documentation about
> gtkmm 1.2.
> As you can see, programming with no good documentation is too hard.
> Could you give me support?

I will try to fix that over the next few days. For now, I think the
documentation is also in the gtkmm 1.2 tarball, and there are various copies
around the internet.

Please do use the mailing list in future.

And please do try to start using gtkmm 2. It will make your life easier.

murrayc usa net