Re: [gtkmm] (no subject)

wdewey1 comcast net schrieb:
I don't know if this is the right list so let me know if it isn't.
You should use glademm-list gnome org

Using -- Glade 2.0.1; Glademm 2.0.0; gtkmm 2.2.8-2; gtk 2.2.4-1

I am trying to compile a basic GUI (no real added code) and I am
getting the error "no matching function for a call to
`muSysAuto::muSysAuto()".  The muSysAuto is a popup menu and I get
this error on a earlier version that compiled fine until I added a
popup menu (everything is set to Glade's defaults).  Can anyone help
me understand why this will not compile?  The start of the error and
compile info is listed below.

You changed ("separate_class" && "accelerators present"). This breaks API compatibility to the three other possible cases.

Since normally subtrees (muSysAuto, non window derived widget trees) are created by the project2_glade ctor all you need is to pass (or not pass) the glademm argument to the parent ctor.

Simply take a look into project2.hh_new (most likely the ctor argument has changed) and change your ctor according to this.

Rationale: I did not want to pass the internal data structure GlademmData _by_default_. But accelerators need a pointer to the toplevel window's accelgroup and there's no way to get it but to pass it down.

project2.cc:31: error: no matching function for call to
`muSysAuto::muSysAuto() ' muSysAuto.hh:16: error: candidates are:
muSysAuto::muSysAuto(const muSysAuto&) muSysAuto.hh:19: error:
muSysAuto::muSysAuto(GlademmData*)

Yours
   Christof