[gtkmm] Drag And Drop Context data

What are good ideas for data that's transferred in the DragContext object
during a drag and drop operation?

Right now, I'm packaging application object pointers in there so that when
the drag target receives the drag context it has a means of obtaining data
from the application object and performing the indicated drag and drop
operation (add something to a list, or remove something from another list,
etc..)

Somehow, this leaves me a little un-easy, and I was wondering if there was a
better way. What do you think?

Catch you later.

	Erik.