RE: [gtkmm] TreeView Model, SEGV on append

Vlad,
	Many thanks.  My, how great minds think alike.  I just tried that
about 5 minutes ago, with the same result as before.

	I'm definitely going to check out that source code.  I'm hoping that
it'll trip some weak, miss-firing neuron in my head as to what I have
different.

	Thanks again!

	Erik.