Re: [gtkmm] TreeView Model, SEGV on append

On 2003.11.11 20:25, "Ohrnberger, Erik" wrote:
Later in the execution, there is a need to add a single additional
row to the treeview, however in this method of the class, I get a SEGV in the call into the model's append method (
Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::ListStore>->append() ) and I can't figure out why.

Well, do you set the Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::ListStore> member to anything?
Otherwise it is just null.

/Fredrik Arnerup