Re: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: gtkmm 2.2.2

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

From: Andrew E. Makeev [mailto:andrew solvo ru] I wrote:
Could you tell us
what distro you
are using and what version of libtool you have installed.
I'm just trying to
gather data points to make sense of this.

Please.
My system: RedHat 7.3, gcc 3.2.2

distro? is it gtkmm-2.2.2.tar.gz source package? As I said it was taken from sourceforge site mirror.

libtool version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.4.2 (1.922.2.54 2001/09/11 03:33:37)

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.53
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

And see last e-mail, please, there was no problem with my system tools, there was just one problem - wrong configure file (either aclocal.m4).

Regards,
-andrew