Re: [gtkmm] get_cell_renderers () - in no particular order?

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

If there was a body to your email then I couldn't read it.

It's a pity, Mozilla put it in a such beautifull table-like manner... :-)
"Glib::ListHandle<CellRenderer*>get_cell_renderers()
Returns a list of all the cell renderers in the column, in no particular order."

I would expect the order to be something predictable, probably the order
that they are packed into the TreeView::Column.
I hope it is so, at least it looks to be so till now.
   Thanks for the answer.
       Igor Gorbounov