Re: [Re: [gtkmm] gcc-3.3 and gtkmm-2.2.1]

Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de> writes:

> B. Bell wrote:
> > I won't be able to get to this until late monday, earlier if somebody
> > wants to send a patch.
>
> I don't have a patch which implements the configure test but one which
> unconditionally gives you a working gtkmm2 on debian again.

Some of the orbitcpp headers are borked too. I won't have the time to
provide a patch today, though. If anyone should be interested, a
friendly soul apparently filed a bug for me in the GCC bug system:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/PR10849

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/