Re: [gtkmm] lookup_widget in glademm

Silviu D Minut wrote:
Of course, of course, it's all obvious now, when you see the
private/protected/public selector in glade itself. I had not noticed that
before, and the code for the main window looked like this (see below),
with no public/protected members.

Perhaps this should be a FAQ? I didn't see this in the glade-2 faq nor in
the glade-- user guide. If it was, it should be more salient. I'm sure you
people are tired by now of answering this question to beginners.

Look at http://home.wtal.de/petig/Gtk/ (main download site for glade--).

I thought about emitting a big warning from glade-- once it finds no protected/public widgets. Like

WARNING: All your widgets are declared as private members, you won't be
        able to access them unless you raise the "visibilty" to at least
	"protected".

Is this clear enough / good English?
  Christof