[gtkmm] RE: test tarball 2nd try

> From: Cedric Gustin [mailto:cedric gustin swing be]
>Could you try building a dist tarball on your own linux system to check
that
>this really should work. There must be some explanation for this.

Could you elaborate on this ? Do you want me to create a tarball on my
linux machine (redhat 9 with libtool 1.4.3 and automake 1.6.3) or on my
win32 box (libtool 1.5 and automake 1.7.3) ? should I create the tarball on
win32 and build it on linux ?

I hoped that you had all the right versions on your linux box. I wouldn't
really trust the cygwin stuff. I'll do a little more thinking and probably
just release the tarball as it is. Someone will tell us what we need to do
eventually.

But I do need to hear whether this fixes the Debian problem first.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net