Re: [gtkmm] Signal emitted when changing a combo selection?

I remember trying to figure this one out many times in the old gtk+ 1.2.  I
even traced through the combo code, to see when an (AfterUpdate) signal
should be emitted. I wasnt confident at the time to rewrite it to include a
new signal though. (still a bit "if"y). I would be willing to assist if
anyone is interested, anyone good with gtk+ signals? ;)
In all my gui's (3 to date :) I just use to combo for selection and have a
button for the action next to it. Easy to code for, crap to look at.

Regards,                    Network Engineer - (NES) CSC Tech Park SA
Brandon Johnson
Esse quam videri - To be, rather than to appear

for such purpose.