RE: [gtkmm] refTreeSelection->select(iter);

hello Murray,

thanks for the hint... but it finally dawned upon me that the row selected was always at the position that got double clicked.

so probably some trace of the double click still is hanging about, forcing the selection of the wrong row.

if I make the callback respond to a key press, then
gui_tv->scroll_to_row(p, 0.5);
gui_tv->set_cursor(p, *pColumn);
does the job...

since I'm not really familiar with all the details of gtk:
what would be the best way of reserving the double click for my callback only? I guess some other callback function must return a 'false' to indicate that the event has been dealt with?

for now I'm just using
tv.signal_button_press_event().connect_notify(SigC::slot(*this, &MainWindow::callback_treeview_clicked));

bye, Danny.