[gtkmm] .NET 2003 looks good with gtkmm

First look at using Visual Studiio .NET 2003 looks good.

LibSigC complies clean and all test run correctly.  Only needs minor change
to sigconfig.h.in to recognize .NET 2003 compiler.

Libatkmm, libgdkmm, libgtkmm, libglibmm, and libpangomm complies with only a
few modification.  A follow on message will discuses these required changes
in more detail.

I have created projects and compiled and tested most if the examples
including gtk-demo.  The only thing that doesn't work as expected is
TreeView->append_column_editable.  The compiler can't deduces all it of the
template types needed.  So, all editable columns have to be created
manually.  I only need to test a few more in the book subdirectory to
complete this task.  If the required changes are acceptable I will submit a
patch next weekend for Ligsigc and gtkmm.

John Burris