Re: [gtkmm] resize and get_size
- From: Daniel Elstner <daniel elstner gmx net>
- To: erwan ancel <erwan ancel free fr>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] resize and get_size
- Date: 28 Mar 2003 19:28:00 +0100
On Fre, 2003-03-28 at 15:30, erwan ancel wrote:
> I want to save window sizes to restore them at next usage. But when I do a
> get_size() and resize() with the values obtained by the previous get_size(),
> the window is 8 pixels less width and 34 pixels less height. I suppose it is
> the window manager width and height borders. But I would expect that this
> sequence wouldn't change the window size ...
> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong ?
I faintly remember a thread on gtk-list or gtk-devel-list about this
being a bug of GTK+ on Win32. On Windows there's no window manager
] [Thread Prev