[gtkmm] RE: TreeView speedup
- From: Olaf Frączyk <olaf cbk poznan pl>
- To: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- Cc: andrew solvo ru, gtkmm-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: [gtkmm] RE: TreeView speedup
- Date: 28 Mar 2003 12:29:20 +0100
On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 12:04, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> Can't you just freeze and unfreeze the TreeView somehow when adding lots of
Please take a look at "speeding up GtkTreeView?" thread on gtk-app-devel
from 11 Feb 2003. There were also discussion about it last year, but I
don't remember exactly when.
The conclusion was that the only solution was to write custom
GtkTreeModel. And that other source of slowness is pango.
] [Thread Prev