RE: [gtkmm] Glib critical messages on Property<>

Glib::Property<> wraps existing properties. It doesn't add properties. You
would need to use the Glib API for that. If you want to be able to add
properties from C++ code then please submit a gtkmm 2.4 bug.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com