RE: [gtkmm] Free result of TreeModel::get_path()?

> From: Markus Gerwinski [mailto:markus gerwinski de]
> the documentation says, a Gtk::TreePath returned by
> TreeModel::get_path()
> should be freed with gtk_tree_path_free().

Any gtkmm documentation that mentions a free() function is a documentation
bug. I'm surprised that there are any left. Please file a bug in bugzilla.
Apart from the fact that it's clearly a C function, it's clearly wrong,
because gtk_tree_path_free() does not take a TreeModel::Path.

If you find any more of these (maybe you could try some grepping) please do
file bugs for them.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net