Re: [gtkmm] Win32 and (maybe) Visual Studio

I've been thinking about writing a tutorial for getting Gtkmm-2.2.1 setup on
windows for both a runtime and development environment.  My company is using
Gtkmm for Win32 internally, so eventually I will have to write a tutorial for
our other developers.  (BTW, Cedric, thank you so much for your great
installer, it certainly has made things so much easier!  You were right in
stating that the windows world is a world of binaries).

With that said, I've noticed both the documentation and the faq speak very
little of Gtkmm on windows.  I'll try and submit some patches in the coming
weeks to rectify this.

--
Gene Ruebsamen
Downey Savings, Inc.