Re: [gtkmm] How to kill a process on Win32 ?

At 09:11 AM 3/20/2003 +0100, Brian Warner wrote:
Hi,

I'm porting an application from Linux to Windows using the gtkmm library. To kill the program on linux, I'm using signals, but Windows can't manage signals, so how should I do to kill my process, because I can't use messages, my program doesn't use the WndProc() function to manage them.

Would it help you ? This is ANSI stuff and works on win32.

int raise(
   int sig
);

SIGABRT Abnormal termination Terminates the calling program with exit code 3
SIGFPE Floating-point error Terminates the calling program
SIGILL Illegal instruction Terminates the calling program
SIGINT CTRL+C interrupt Terminates the calling program
SIGSEGV Illegal storage access Terminates the calling program
SIGTERM Termination request sent to the program Ignores the signal

in <signal.h>

Cedric