[gtkmm] Quit Confirmation Window

Hi,

I'm also new new to Gtkmm (I'm sure you get that a lot), and I am currently working on a semester long project for school that requires us to use Gtk+ and Gtkmm 1.2.10. (We can not use Gtkmm 2). I am trying to build a confirmation popup or dialog that confirms quitting the program (a.k.a. "Are you sure you want to quit?"). I'm sure a lot of people have done this before. The examples I have seen use a Gtkmm class MessageDialog. The problem is, I can't find that in Gtkmm 1.2. Is there any other way to do this? Is there something I'm missing here with Gtkmm 1.2 that I can't find the MessageDialog class? Do I have to create this on my own? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Chris