Re: [gtkmm] Port of gtkmm-2.2 to win32

Hi Cedric,

* Cedric Gustin <cedric gustin swing be> [2003-03-05 21:42:41]:
> Following the (long) patch I submitted on bugzilla, I compiled gtkmm-2.2.0
> with mingw32. I have also created a web page with the binaries at
>
> http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/
>
> I'm also thinking about providing a windows installer.
>
> Feel free to send any comment...

Works like a charm for me! I installed the GTK+ installer packages, then
your libsigc++ packages and afterwards gtkmm. I could then run the
configure script for my (Linux) application and start compiling it. I
used msys and mingw and didn't touch cygwin at all.

An installer would be nice though :-)

Thanks.

  - Morten.

--