Re: [gtkmm] equivalent function for lookup(GtkWidget * widget, gchar * name)?

BUON Jean-Guy wrote:
I don't know how to access to a child widget with glademm
I was using lookup_widget on glade but it doesn't work yet!

First: Do you understand the 'visibility' property (glade-- user's guide)? Does 'protected' help you? Mark the widget as 'protected' and look into foo_glade.hh.

If you really want to bypass every type- and lifetime-safety C++ can give you you might want to take a look at the deprecated 'public' and 'GMM_FOO' feature of glademm. (perhaps I already deactivated the feature by default) This is much like lookup_widget.

   Christof