[gtkmm] more TreeView Issuses

Hi! I have some problems with the treeview..

Besides that I cant figure out how to do something as simple as getting a callback when a row changed, and which one is the new row..(it seems that the only ways i can think of requiere a lot of code, so i guess i might be doing something wrong).

I cant figure out how to get the entry for an editable field in a specific row/column, so i can set a signal when that text changed and also limit the number of characters that can be input.

Is there any example code for such things? I cant find any in the documentation besides really basic stuff.
Thanks!

Juan Linietsky.