Re: [gtkmm] Problem with connecting signals to buttonbox buttons.

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
From: Jeff Gavin [mailto:jeff ezclick net] How do I know that i->get_widget() on line 6 is returning a button pointer?

dynamic_cast<>?

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com

lol, I don't know what that is either! I've substituted (Gtk::Button *) and I get the same effect. See replies to message with subject "How do you determine iterator 'type' for get_children.begin() ?"

Maybe the problem is that I'm using children() instead of get_children(). I'm starting to wrap my brain around some of this stuff. Any ideas?

Jeff