[gtkmm] Using TreeView/ListStore

In a TreeModel/List store when a row is clicked
(on_row_activated) how do I get access to the row ?
The on_row_activated function has a TreeModel::Path
argument and a TreeViewColumn argument. It is not
clear to me how I can get access to the row elements
using either of these vars.

Here is the over all picture of what I am trying to
do. I display data (Name, Age, Phone number) in the
TreeView. When the user double clicks an entry a
dialog pops up showing the data that he selected in
greater detail (Name, age, phone number, address)

Please CC me on replies (I am not subscribed to the
list).
Thanks
Yada