Re: [gtkmm] Bug of GTKmm 2.2.1 and 2.2.3 on Win98

At 05:29 AM 6/4/2003 -0700, Djos Linux Deperiano wrote:
Hi,

  I make one program with tool bar and one notebook with 2
pages. The pages content treeviews. When I run on WinXP it
works fine, but when I run on Win98, it breaks and return
the messages in an archive attachment.
  Before, I work with 2.2.0 and it run fine.

Sorry, I don't have a win98 box anymore to test this particular case. Looks to to me like a gtk+ problem instead of a gtkmm one. I suppose the same version of the gtk+ libraries on the two machines... Can you reproduce the problem with a simple gtk+ test case ?

Cedric