[gtkmm] Is there tool to watch GTK signals?

I will try to explain my problem.

I have application written in gtkmm2. (RH9, last GTK/MM packages.)

I am trying to configure number of entry widgets added to TextView. Every time I have to create new TextBuffer, and add new entry widgets. Since I have lotsa user data associated with entry widgets, I am storing pointers to them in std::map, so, before creating new TextBuffer, I am clearing map and deleting entries. Then I am creating new entries and setting values to them.

The problem is when I am calling (*some_entry)->set_text () function, just in that time signal destroy called occasionally on that entry. So, next operation (on that entry) crashes application.

Any help will be appreciated.
-andrew