[gtkmm] Creating Shadowed Polygons

Hi folks,

I'm using Gdk::Drawable::draw_polygon, and my polygon comes out just fine.
I've got an old Gtk 1 example (the old GtkDial), which has the following
syntax:

  gtk_draw_polygon (widget->style,
		    widget->window,
		    GTK_STATE_NORMAL,
		    GTK_SHADOW_OUT,
		    points, 3,
		    TRUE);

How would I replicate the shadow effect with gtkmm 2?  I've looked through
Gdk::GC, Gtk::DrawingArea, and Gdk::Drawable but I seem to be missing it.
All the Gtk::ShadowType references seem to be unrelated to drawing on a
Drawable with a GC.

Thanks!

Alex Pavloff - apavloff esatechnology com
ESA Technology ---- www.esatechnology.com
------- Linux-based industrial HMI ------
-------- www.esatechnology.com/5k -------