RE: [gtkmm] ScrolledWindow doesn't scroll a DrawingArea

> From: Vladislav Grinchenko [mailto:vladg erols com]
> Nik,
>
> yep, you are right, ScrolledWindow is broken in gtkmm2.x.

That's very unlikely. But there might be some small problem. So far I see
nothing in bugzilla.

> I have
> TreeView with a list of itmes in it in ScrolledWindow that doesn't
> scroll down when you jump from one row to the next.

Lots of people are using TreeViews in ScrolledWindows quite happily. A
simple test case might help, and a TreeView test case would be easier to
debug than a DrawingArea test case.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com