Re: [gtkmm] Help! compile gtkmm2.2.5 with mingw under Windows.

Hello!

> >It seems that --disable-static must be the first option to run
> >configure.
> >Or it can not be correctly recognized.
> >
> >My shell is msys1.0 rxvt.
>
> Surprizing... The order should not matter for configure options. Might be a
> problem with your installation of msys. I cannot really help here as I'm
> using the bash shell from the cygwin distribution.

On my msys environment the order don't matter (as I expect). Beside from
that I recreated now all libtool/autoconfstuff. The configure definitly
say it build shared libraries but the problem still remains.

I expect it's a difference between cygwin and msys. I can try it (I also
have cygwin installed). But compiling under VisualStudio is more
interesting at the moment for me :-) Btw. there are some simple to solve
warnings especially in some header files. Should I post the warnings here
for discussion or better submit bugreports into bugzilla about it (at
least the user visible header files should be warning clean I think).

Regards,
Frank Naumann