Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm + Redhat

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:29:13 +0200, you wrote:

>By the way, Red Hat will probalby have some spec-writing guidelines up soon,

Already up at:
http://rhl.redhat.com/participate/developers-guide/ch-rpm-building.html
(although rhl.redhat.com seems to be down at the moment)

I used this when creating the spec file for gnome-vfsmm.

>so we will probably need to revise all of our spec files. That might inlcude
>changing our use of .in files to generate them.

Now that I seem to understand what is going on I intend to go through
and either modify or create spec files for gtkmm and the parts of
gnomemm so that they follow the Red Hat guidelines.

So far I haven't seen anything regarding the use of .in files though
that really isn't a big issue anyway as all that does is put in the
version number for you.

There is also a discussion on rhl-devel on modifying/clarifying the
Red Hat guidelines.