Re: [gtkmm] TreeStore insert()...but no insert_before(), insert_after()?

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 06:53, Ben Cronin wrote:
> Why does the TreeStore class have only an insert() method and not insert_before and insert_after like GTK+?

Because we want it to be more like existing C++ APIs in the C++ standard
library. You should still be able to achieve everything that you need to
do. By the way Standard C++ insert() methods insert _before_ the element
pointed to by the iterator.

Thanks for pointing out that TreeStore has undocumented methods.

murray usa net