Re: [gtkmm] GCC 3.3.1 breaks gtkmm
- From: Erich Schubert <erich schubert mucl de>
- To: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- Cc: chris cvine freeserve co uk, gtkmm-list gnome org, 199102 bugs debian org
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] GCC 3.3.1 breaks gtkmm
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:03:56 +0200
> > > > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=117494
> Please help me to make sense of this. Are you saying that the "static_cast
> chain" problem in gnome bug 117494 already has a solution for debian? If so,
> I would like to know what it is.
I posted it in the bug report already.
I havn't tested it yet, but i think a reinterpret_cast is what you want.
It compiles fine that way, and my own applications work (but they aren't
I just built examples/demos/gtk-demo and it works fine.
erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org) -- GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C (o_
There are only 10 types of people in the world: //\
Those who understand binary and those who don't V_/_
In unseren Freunden suchen wir, was uns fehlt. --- Thornton Wilder
] [Thread Prev