Re: [gtkmm] Problem with main loops/heavy load

> ...but neither one of these work the way I thought they'd do:
> Instead the whole thing is suspended until some event comes in
> (mouse movement or whatever) and immediately blocks again after
> it has processed the event.
> What's wrong? I am passing 'false' to the blocking parameter
> both times.

I don't have the gtk+ sources in front of me, so I can't comment
on whether their code is correct.  However, have you tried

  while(Gtk::Main::events_pending())
    Gtk::Main::iteration();

That way you don't rely on the blocking parameter to be honored...

cheers,
--
joey yandle