Re: [gtkmm] get a reference from a Gtk::TreeValueProxy

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 10:13, erwan ancel wrote:
> Yes, I mean instance :)
>
> I started from this tutorial, and as it is said in the tutorial, I am
> putting custom datas that won't be displayed in a hidden column.
> This custom data is a complex class, and I cannot use it only with the '='
> operator. I have to obtain a reference (or pointer) to my instance.

I'm not sure whether it's possible to store non-Glib::Object-derived
classes by value in tree model columns. If that's what you are doing
then it would be interesting to see your actual compiler errors.

It should certainly be possible to store a pointer to the instances
though.