Re: [gtkmm] forcing a redraw

>I believe the function you want is simply
>
>queue_draw();
>
>> while (gtk_events_pending())
>>       gtk_main_iteration();
>>
>> ?
>>
>> I mean, how can I force the redraw of a window or widget?

there are two different situations:

  (a) you want to handle events and redraw widgets but not
        return control the "main event loop"

  (b) you want to force a redraw of a particular widget as
        soon as possible, but are happy to return control
	to the main event loop.

case (a) is handled by the while() loop. case (b) is handled by
queue_draw().

and no, i don't know of the direct gtkmm equivalent.

--p