Re: [gtkmm] Button with icon?
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Markus Gerwinski <markus gerwinski de>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Button with icon?
- Date: 24 Jan 2003 14:16:23 +0100
On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 11:23, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 09:20, Markus Gerwinski wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> > can you tell me how to provide a button with a self-made icon? Is there a way
> > to add it to the Stock, together with different label strings for different
> > languages?
> I suspect that regexxer does this. Maybe you could take a look at the
> source code and tell us how it does it.
I haven't looked at regexxer yet, but I think you want to use
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev