Re: [gtkmm] Dispatcher

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 10:06, Andrew E. Makeev wrote:
Here we found the way the Dispatcher class could be used on Win32 systems as well as on UNIX based machines. I guess, there is some people who gonna be happy to have this functionality in their projects.
Why can't you give us a patch?

Because the file I've sent wasn't coded by myself, and not tested well enough. As my friend said: it is just idea HOW TO implement dispatcher functionality on Win32 platform. Thought, you (and dispather author especially) might want to check it designed well enough...

Well, if you don't mind I gonna build a patch.

Regards,
-andrew